Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Support Group monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in a programme that will help us in our Stampin' Up!® businesses.
Thank you very much for your support!
Today I've been playing with the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and die bundle, part of the Hydrangea Hill suite from the January to June mini catalogue.
- Basic White Thick card: 4-1/8" x 11-3/4", score at 5-7/8"
- Fold and emboss to create an A6 card base
- White card: 5-1/2" x 3-3/4":
- White card: scrap for sentiment and Label Me Lovely punch shape
- Hydrangea Haven stamp and die bundle *
- Hydrangea Hill designer series paper *
- Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon
- Dainty Diamonds 3d embossing folder
- Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Highland Heather card
- Pastel Pearls *
- Label Me Lovely punch
- Blending brushes*
Watch to see me make this card
Thank you so much for coming by today!