Tomorrow (Thursday 21 May, 2020) is the Stampin' Up! day of service. This year we demonstrators and Stampin' Up! employees all over the world are all making cards to share some sunshine with our friends and families. So I am inviting you to come and join us and make some too.
So tomorrow at 2pm I shall be hosting a Facebook Live from Thelaptraycrafter facebook page to make some cards.
I would love it if you could join me.
If you would like to craft along with me, here is what I am going to use
- 2 sheets of 12" x 12" double sided paper
- 2 sheets different coloured coordinating card
- 1 sheet Whisper White card
- 6 x C6 Whisper White card bases (I will have some more on standby too)
- 6 x C6 envelopes
- 2" circle punch
- small flower punch
- sentiment stamp and block
- Black ink
- some die cuts/punch shapes to fit sentiment
- adhesives (liquid glue, glue dots)
- Trimmer big enough to take 12" x 12" sheet
So gather some bits and let's craft together!
Here are some cards I have already made so you have an idea:
Till tomorrow !