Are you interested
in receiving £130 worth of Stampin' Up! products
and only paying £99?
Are you already a papercrafter who wants products that coordinate seemlessly?
Would you like a new hobby?
Would you like to earn 20% discount off all your purchases?
If you answered yes to any of these,
then buying the starter kit and joining Stampin' Up! is just for you.
You can buy the starter kit and join Stampin' Up! for just £99
The starter kit is fully customisable -
Yes, you can choose exactly the products you want or need
If you are just starting out and need a recommendation, then I can help you with that too
For £99 you will receive:
your choice of up to £130 worth of Stampin' Up! products
a business pack valued at £45
a business pack valued at £45
That's a total of £175 for just £99.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO AS A DEMONSTRATOR ?
First - purchase and look forward to receiving at least 20% discount
There is more to earn... the more you purchase, the more rewards you will earn... but I will explain all about that
Second - use your supplies and make gorgeous cards or 3d projects,
whatever is your bag
That's it - easy peasy!
But! I hear you say it says 'Demonstrator'
I don't want to demonstrate - don't worry, you don't have to
you can just be 'a happy shopper'
Of course if you want to take a step further and sell and/or demonstrate as a business
then, that's available to you too, and I will be here to help you if you want that.
and I will help you along the way
I'M NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THE JOINING PROCESS OR WHAT I HAVE TO DO?
- Click here to join Stampin’ Up!
- Make sure my name - Wendy Porter - is at the top of the page
- Add your details, agree to the Stampin' Up! term and conditions
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will ask you to choose up to £130.00 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit. To search for the items you wish to have in your Starter Kit, click the magnifying glass icon to open the search facility and enter the product name or number and select to add to your kit.
- Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you will find training, tips and the ordering system - note you will need to leave signing information couple of days.
- If you are unsure I can help guide you through the process. Just give me a call and I will happily help you out.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE TO JOIN YOUR TEAM ?
Firstly, because I am here to support you through your joining process and for your entire Stampin' Up! journey. Whether it is simple guidance or training, whatever you need - I am here.
Secondly, because you would be helping me to build my team.
We are a small group, so you will receive individual attention!
Together we are called
(I love pigs)
We have our own private Facebook group, so we can talk all about Stampin' Up! and have fun together too and you would get a very warm welcome!
I HEAR THERE IS A QUARTERLY MINIMUM - WHAT IS THIS?
AM I OBLIGED TO STAY AND IS THERE ANY PENALTY IF I LEAVE?
No not at all. If you decide you no longer wish to remain a demonstrator, you just stop and your acount will be closed with no penalty to you.